Maritime Agency« Don Mile» LLC offers you mutually beneficial cooperation in the field of supply crews qualified, professionally trained staff. Our maritime agency is ready to represent your interests in Rostov-on-Don, Rostov region and throughout the Southern region.
Over the years our employees are engaged in the search, selection and assessment of candidates for foreign shipowners. Here are some areas of our activity:
1. Recruitment and selection of new sailors, primary interviews (vocational and English language), verification of certificates and job candidate documents for compliance with STCW requirements and company-shipowner, check reviews and the characteristics of the candidate with the most recent job.
2. Making new profiles of seafarers, sending profiles to shipowners for further consideration. Organization of conferences and interviews with the applicant, training seminars, interviews with the inspection of shipowner (if necessary) both face to face or using Skype.
3. The planned and unplanned crew change, invitation seafarer to the office for the paperwork needed to go on the contract, printing personal details. Uniform issuance to the seaman.
4. Preparation of documents for visa, flag documents. Assigning sailor's passports and seaman’s books to the ship before the contract.
5. Maintaining the tables for the ships, the tables for all available documents and certificates of seafarers, and the timing of their validity. Reminder to sailors if needed to extend the certificates and working papers, physical examination.
6. Preparation of documents for obtaining (prolongation) seaman’s book and seafarers' identity document.
7. Promotion of the rapid medical commission examination and the rapid obtaining maritime certificates.
8. Conducting of English language courses, Marlins test for the sailors.
Our main activity is placement of seafarers on ships under a foreign flag and supply our shipowners with qualified and reliable crew members .
We look forward to working with you in this direction!